We currently seek experienced candidates for the role of Product Brand Manager for Bay Tek Entertainment, part of the “Village of Companies”.
This position is responsible for brand, marketing, and product/service development in its entirety, from research and development through sales. You will oversee the advertising for the product, direct the marketing research and manage distribution.
A wide-range of responsibilities offers new challenges every day in this exciting role:
• Focuses on actions, goals, and objectives to coincide with the mission, vision and values our Home Entertainment division
• Generates strategies that grow market share and develops new product ideas
• Validates there is a market for new products and determines appropriate brand, budget, and design criteria for the life of the products
• Manage P&L and marketing budget. Identify changes impacting the budget and proactively communicate implications and recommendations
• Project Management: Manage and flawlessly lead execution of various projects. Foster collaboration, motivate, and inspire teams to achieve their highest potential
• Develop and execute marketing plans in the areas of Advertising/Media, Consumer Promotions, integrated programs, and Public Relations.
• Consumer Promotions: Create a strategy, manage relationships with promotional agencies, plan and execute various forms of promotions.
• Aid in product testing and research and work closely with R&D to gain strong consumer insights.
• Brand Performance: Identify and execute research to track business results and overall brand equity.
• Analyze research resources and report on business and competition. Utilize the information to develop a hypothesis and draw conclusions that support the objectives of the business.
• Customer Specific Marketing Programs: Partner with Sales to identify opportunities with key customers in the areas of promotion, packaging, sampling, among others.
• Packaging: Provide direction on brand identity standards (standard colors, logo, etc.)
• Communicates market needs and sales forecasting with the operations department
• Proactively communicates with R&D, customer support, operations, and finance in ongoing evaluation and assessment of the need to make improvements to process, product and COGS
• Works effectively with a diverse group of individuals, both internally and externally, building strong relationships with industry experts, channel partners, and team members with the ability to resolve conflicts or concerns as they arise
• Other duties as assigned