- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- 4-6 years of marketing/advertising project management experience
- Digital experience
- Agency experience is preferred
- Collaborative team player who can also work independently
- Highly organized with ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects at one time
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills
- Positive, team focused approach
- Strong work ethic, high energy and self-directed
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Digital background with an understanding of digital/web production
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet project deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills: capable of working within a team environment to build relationships and consult with team members and clients on creative projects
- Thorough understanding of various execution/production processes, including printing, photography, events, videography and editing, in additional to the fundamentals of digital, social and website production
- Ability to attend and complete "Leading Projects at Children's" training
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of an occupational health assessment, drug screen, background investigation, and compliance with the U.S. Government Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification. Children's requires proof of immunity to vaccine preventable infectious diseases prior to employment, as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
Children’s Minnesota is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all applicants.
EO M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.