THE #1 NAME IN HOME BACKUP GENERATORS.
Founded in 1959, Generac was the first to engineer affordable home standby generators, along with the first engine developed specifically for the rigors of generator use, and is now the #1 manufacturer of home backup generators. Generac manufactures the widest range of power products in the marketplace including portable, residential, commercial and industrial generators. We are also the leading designer and manufacturer of manual and fully automatic transfer switches and accessories for backup power applications up to 2 MW.
Our Generac Mobile line of powerful, high-quality light towers, trailer-mounted mobile generators and combination units are designed and built for a variety of industries and the most demanding environments.
Generac also pioneered the residential power washer category, putting the power to clean into the hands of homeowners. Today, Generac features a full line of innovative, industry-leading power washers suitable for virtually any application, including the toughest commercial and industrial environments.
At Generac, we protect the things that power your life by providing quality, affordable power solutions.
- Associate degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years’ experience in website development programming using .NET / (C#).
- 3 years’ experience developing within Content Management Systems, such as Kentico, Sitecore, or Sitefinity.
- 2 years’ experience leading website architecture.
- 2 years’ experience mentoring developers.
- Experience interacting with web services and APIs
- Experience in SQL server database design and development
- Experience with cloud-based network and server administration (Amazon Web Services, Azure)
- Experience with Google analytics
- Proficient in Adobe Suite
- Experience working in a Marketing environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Marketing or related field
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear; and use hands to manipulate objects or controls. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. On occasion the incumbent may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. Specific conditions of this job include are typical of frequent and continuous computer-based work requiring periods of sitting, close vision and ability to adjust focus. Occasional travel.