For almost 70 years, we have teamed with clients across the country and around the globe to transform spaces and empower people. We deliver premium experiences for organizations and people using a creative mix of products and finishes, a collaborative ideation process, and a strong focus onpurpose.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, with offices in Wisconsin, Illinois, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas, we are passionate about providing world-class workspaces. Atmosphere Commercial Interiors is a part of Omni Workspace.
The Marketing Specialist - Brand is a member of the Marketing team, serving both the entire enterprise and the unique needs of a specific regional market. This role will assist the Brand Manager and regional sales teams as needed, including increasing brand awareness locally/regionally, driving leads, planning and hosting events to deepen relationships with clients and attract local prospects, and supporting overall marketing team goals and programs, ensuring their success in the region.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work directly with the Brand team and regional leadership to deliver high-quality, impactful client proposals in a timely.
- Assist in the creation and execution of events (both on and offsite), up to and including, event budget and vendors, theme, event communication and promotion, graphics and materials, and event attendance to participate as a brand ambassador and share event highlights on social media.
- Support in the sales & marketing strategy of new business development, which may include interaction with clients through Worklab tours, presentations, and networking opportunities.
- Facilitate strategic, creative marketing campaigns, through graphic and verbal content creation.
- Assist in managing the regional marketing budget and objectives.
- Support Atmosphere’s overall social media strategy and implementation to maximize engagement.
- Manage local printing, photography, and media partners.
While this job description accurately represents the current primary duties of the role, functions may be adapted as necessary to meet business need.
- Communicates/Collaborates Effectively: Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills. Ability to tailor message across a variety of audiences. Strong interpersonal skills; develops and maintains positive relationships internally and externally. Strong team player.
- Demonstrates Accountability: Strong self discipline and motivation. Shows initiative, takes responsibility for work and actions, high level of integrity.
- Execution Management: Works quickly to get things done; uses resources effectively; detail oriented and high level of accuracy. Owns execution of tasks and demonstrates excellent follow through. Drives for Results and fosters a sense of urgency.
- Continuous Learner: Self-directed, learns and advances from experiences and feedback, stays informed of industry trends, products and applications.
- Resilient and Adaptable: Open to new experiences to develop skills and ability to work in a fast paced, continuously evolving role.
- INTERNAL: Collaborate with all Atmosphere Departments to ensure smooth workflow and flawless execution.
- EXTERNAL: Works with external Media Partners, Print Production and outside resources including photographers and key vendors, such as A&M and Steelcase, in order to execute responsibilities.