The Marketing Specialist’s lead responsibility is to build and maintain the relationship between the agency and the client. They serve as the client advocate within the agency, as well as the lead communicator with the internal and external client teams. They interface with various agency departments to move projects through on behalf of the client, working closely with the project manager to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget.
For this particular position we’re looking for a highly organized, digitally minded professional who can lead campaigns and digital initiatives in partnership with our consumer, healthcare and b2b clients. Many of the clients this individual will serve partner with Core on digital projects, including websites, digital marketing campaigns, ongoing content development and implementation, among other strategic initiatives that help elevate and connect brands with end-consumers. Healthcare and recruitment marketing experience is a plus for this role, and previous agency experience is required.
Reports to the Director of Marketing Communications.
- Manages and sets all client touchpoints.
- Develops marketing communications plans and proposals with the planner/strategist and category strategists.
- Keeps apprised of progress of clients’ projects through production and project manager or other relevant personnel.
- Relays client communication with internal teams and directs as such.
- Effectively presents, sells and defends all agency work/proposals to clients; supports other client engagement team members in these functions.
- Keeps apprised of clients’ brands/products/services/marketing developments.
- Provides ongoing reporting and updates on measures, budgets and other key communications for clients.
- Assists in preparing client invoices and manages client budgets.
- Regularly checks for and responds promptly to all client communications.
- Works project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel.
- Actively seeks additional projects/new business from client contacts.
- Understands best practices across the marketing spectrum and can drive campaign activities thoughtfully and effectively.
- Establishes and measures against objective-driven KPIs.
- Understands industry/market best practices and strives to incorporate them seamlessly in day-to-day agency processes.
- Client touchpoints
- Organic sales proposal development, and presenting
- Campaign effectiveness
- Client reporting and billing management