Results and Relationships—we are your advocate.
At Eriksson Engineering Associates, Ltd. (EEA), we deal with complex civil site design, traffic, parking and landscape architecture projects. Our consultants focus on the overall project goals, challenging conventional thinking when it means a clear client or project benefit. Our experience-proven staff provide insightful expertise throughout the project—everything from assisting with time management, budget, permitting and any other project hiccup, and we work to enhance quality and offer savings. Our innovative solutions deliver short-term advantages and strategic benefits to stand the test of time.
We make working with us easy. You need an engineer responsive to your needs and concerns. You need answers—and approvals—fast. And you need the job done right—the first time. We understand that time is money—ours and yours.
Our work is meant to seamlessly compliment that of the architect. We respect and understand what each discipline brings to the table, so we do all we can to help you, your team, and, ultimately, the project succeed. Our work begins well before we develop any drawings and continues long after our phase of the project is complete. We follow up on your issues and follow through on our promises. At EEA, we help the site perform at its best so we only hear from you on a good day.
At EEA, we never work directly for permitting and approval agencies, but we have worked hard to develop connections with them and learn the intricacies of regulations in the City and surrounding municipalities. Members of the EEA team also provide engineering insight when agencies prepare to modify regulations.
While our work is not always in clear view, it is clear that your success is built on it. Our work can have a significant impact on whether a site fails or succeeds; impacting traffic patterns, operational expenses and functionality of the building and site. Every dollar saved on infrastructure is a dollar that can enhance project elements seen and appreciated by project end-users.
Milwaukee, WI; Chicago, IL; or Grayslake, IL
We’d rather jump to getting to know you, but I guess we should probably introduce ourselves…
At Eriksson Engineering Associates, some may say we are civil engineers, traffic engineers and landscape architects. We consider ourselves consultants - serving many different types of clients in the Midwest design and construction Industry. We collaborate in three main offices located in Chicago, Grayslake, and Milwaukee, with satellite offices in Mokena and southern Indiana.
We specialize in listening to our client’s needs and molding solutions around a developed scope; We want to apply the same concept to this marketing position. We would be open to our next colleague transforming our marketing department and providing us with a “template” for a successful team moving forward. Our firm does not believe in a specific title for the role; we want to hear how our next teammate will create their impression on the marketing department and what role they want to carve out.
We are looking for a smart, fun, ambitious, enthusiastic and energetic person who has an entrepreneurial spirit and likes variety in their day-to-day. A great fit would be someone who has big ambitions and wants their own fingerprints in the growth of our company while being able to complete various tasks in a fast-paced environment.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO DEVELOP A WELL-ROUNDED MARKETING CULTURE TO JOIN US IN OUR CHICAGO, MILWAUKEE, OR GRAYSLAKE OFFICE.
A SNAPSHOT OF A DAY IN THE LIFE OF OUR MARKETING PERSON:
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and activities to support our firm’s marketing plan
- Create, organize, and update the teams’ large portfolio of marketing collateral to support all facets of the firm including business development, recruiting, event marketing, and all methods of communication
- Create and post content to our website, blog, and social media channels
- Lead the team in preparing custom statement of qualifications packages that include firm overviews, team resumes, project descriptions, and market summaries
- Research target clients and industry trends to help us continue to grow within the industry
- Immerse yourself in industry organizations and attend networking events to cultivate relationships and gain a better understanding of our industry
- Initiate and run with the planning and coordination aspects of our teams’ collective outreach such as executing client appreciation events, volunteer opportunities, or leading the management of conference attendance
- Maintain and streamline our CRM system and leverage its reporting capabilities
YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE IF:
- You like being involved in many different areas of the practice
- You love the Adobe Creative Suite so much that your friends ask you to edit their headshots in Photoshop and design their party invitations in InDesign
- You are a digital marketing native and are fluent in social media, WordPress and Mailchimp
- Your writing skills rival Hemmingway, and your mastery of verbal communication would make MLK jealous
- You want to learn more about how site design greatly impacts society and quality of life
- You pay attention to the details. As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right – so you stay focused and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch
- You like learning new things and you learn quickly.
- You can think on your feet and when things change you can roll with the punches.
- You prefer to speak up, provide your opinion, and engage with “introverted” individuals.
YOU WILL THRIVE AT EEA IF:
- You are successful in a collaborative team setting
- You are more than just a marketing professional and like doing things to remind yourself of that
- You are motivated and driven.
- You will raise your hand and volunteer for new challenges before you are asked You are going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference