- Three (3) years of experience in marketing and executing marketing materials
- Travel to local (Wisconsin) Marcus theatre locations and to company functions and meetings is required;
- Ability to provide exceptional client service and exhibit a sense of urgency to complete duties promptly;
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to adapt to a rapidly evolving environment;
- Good understanding of Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Twitter, and typical social media KPIs;
- Good understanding of SEO and web-traffic metrics;
- Detail oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, managing multiple projects without supervision;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficient in marketing technology such as Basecamp and Google Analytics, and ability to make marketing changes in the Marcus Theatres website and CMS, preferred
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and/or hear, and/or use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects, tools, or controls. The employee is required to stand, and/or walk occasionally. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. The mental and physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
Work is performed in a combination of office and remote environments. The noise level is usually low to moderate with an occasionally loud environment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- BS/BA in Marketing, Communications or equivalent