- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business, or related field
- Minimum 5+ years sales/marketing and digital experience
- Understanding of marketing principles + experience developing campaigns that use internal resources
- Brand ambassador to the team
- Experience developing strategic programs that support organization goals (i.e. ticket sales, fan engagement, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal, attention to detail, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to explore innovative ideas and contribute to out-of-box thinking
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends + game nights
- Desire to collaborate across internal departments and with many different personalities
All offers for employment with the Milwaukee Bucks are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check . We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state, and Federal laws.
The Milwaukee Bucks is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Ethnic Minority/Women/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.