North Central University is a Christian university with a Bible-based and Pentecostal foundation and a commitment to academic excellence. North Central prepares students to fulfill biblical models of leadership and ministry throughout the world.
As it says in Ephesians 4:11-12, “So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up,” we work hard to equip our students for service and leadership locally and globally.
At North Central, we are:
- Christ-followers guided and empowered by the Holy Spirit and God’s Word
- Lifelong learners in the highest tradition of Christian scholarship
- Leaders serving and empowering others in the church and throughout the world
- Ministers communicating Christ’s love and the Holy Spirit’s power through word and action
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree, in related field.
- Preferred higher educational experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient knowledge in: Creative Cloud
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud programs including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- High attention to detail
- Extremely organized and excellent at managing projects
- Ability to follow clearly defined style and language guides
- Strong writing and grammatical skills
- Familiarity with Google Adwords
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Knowledge of digital marketing and SEO best practices
- Knowledge of Christian higher education market
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment
Working Conditions and Frequency:
- Daily exposure to repetitive motions of the fingers, hands and wrists.