RF Technologies (www.rft.com) is a manufacturer and solutions provider of radiofrequency safety, risk management, and location systems for health care and commercial/industrial marketplaces. Established in 1987, RF Technologies is a privately held, mid-stage growth company that excels in providing RF safety and security and asset management solutions to niche markets, differentiating themselves with technology innovation, quality implementation, and customer service. The company's core businesses are focused on delivering risk and safety management products to the long-term care and hospital markets, with over 10,000 installations sold through an extensive regional and telesales organization.
RF Technologies has more recently expanded into mobile asset management, for both the healthcare environment and specific commercial and industrial applications. The company is using that technology to position itself as a leading player in monitoring, tracking, protecting, and locating assets.
RF Technologies is driving toward aggressive growth, implementing a strategy of value-added, high margin business. The company is building a leadership team and infrastructure that will be critical to achieving the plan. The company's focus is on market penetration, new product development, and where appropriate, acquisitions.
Scope and Responsibilities:
The Marketing Specialist will execute marketing strategies including the creation, design, and execution of direct print and email campaign materials, brochures, flyers and solution sheets, advertisements (print and electronic) manage social media activities, as well as assist in a wide variety of general marketing and sales support.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, graphic design, advertising, PR, or related field.
- Minimum of five years of general marketing experience, including marketing asset creation, Social media execution, and management, trade event support, and list management, preferably in a business-to-business environment.
- Expert in InDesign, with demonstrated skills experience in MS Office Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, Camtasia, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and quantitative skills.
- Proven track record of creating, maintaining, and managing system driven marketing campaigns.
- Up to 15% travel for tradeshow support.
- Exceptional design and project management skills, with proven ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects.
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box with previous market research experience that drove new marketing ideas.
- A collaborative approach to working with others, and the ability to work effectively with a variety of personality styles.
- Experience with WordPress and how to navigate.
RF Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.