Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Collaborate in the development of marketing collateral for employees of large employers.
- Understand and follow marketing plans to implement and execute marketing programs.
- Quickly learn tools – Workfront, compliance software, Salesforce Marketing Cloud – for the development and execution of materials.
- Use critical thinking to identify marketing tactics and next steps to advance development and implementation of marketing strategies.
Support a book of clients.
- Support the delivery of marketing strategies for clients to create awareness, drive enrollment, and engage employees in supplemental health and life products.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with fellow marketers as well as account managers to partner on client meetings.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with small to mid-size clients to influence and advise on marketing strategies.
Develop product knowledge to understand Securian products and solutions and the benefits they provide.
- Learn product details to accurately represent products in marketing and to clients.
- Leverage product knowledge, along with marketing acumen to create compelling marketing messaging.
Measure and report on marketing results
- Measure marketing and report on key performance indicators and results that align to sales and employee product participation and utilization.
- Optimize marketing based on campaign results and learnings, turn data into insights shaping future campaigns and influencing client actions.
Support marketing initiatives aligned to business goals to drive outcomes.
- Participate on projects that drive enrollment strategies enabling product cross-sell and upsell.
- Assist in initiatives that advance marketing innovation, effectiveness, and efficiency.
- Independently manage recurring or small projects.