Duties & Responsibilities:
- Live the Imaginasium trust accelerators and purpose/values (See below)
- Build and nurture client relationships
- Set strategic marketing goals that align with the overall brand direction and client business goals and objectives
- Develop and maintain digital campaigns
- Track and measure marketing outcomes including marketing activities, response, leads, sales, retention, and ROI
- Conduct in-depth research to identify new market opportunities and consumer preferences to support campaign creation
- Develop business cases to support new marketing strategies, budget requests, projects, and marketing plans
- Manage quarterly detailed plans, including the scope of work, project schedules, timelines, and estimates
- Monitor monthly projections and maintain accountability for monthly revenue and profit goals and client marketing budgets
- Manage projects, including outside resources needed for execution
We exist to unlock and ignite the potential of people and organizations to be their best, for the most meaningful impact on others.
- Make an Impact - We do work to make a clear, measurable difference in a client’s business, and a positive impact in people’s lives.
- Be a Strategic Partner - We don’t do transactions. We build real, valuable relationships where we can bring strong strategic insight and fully apply our expertise to a client’s challenge.
- Be a Model of Respect - We value people and relationships and treat everyone the way we want to be treated, with dignity and respect.
- Dig Deeper - We don’t do superficial fixes. We think deeply, digging beyond the surface until we find the real answers and the emotional core of a client’s story.
- Knock It Out of the Park - We thrive on doing awesome work. We swing for the fences because our clients deserve our best and we deserve to do work we can be proud of.
Positive accountability / Keeping your commitments. Be responsible and accountable for your commitments. Remember, we’re here to help each other succeed.
“All In” Attitude Work - With a purpose Learn - Continuously for personal growth and the betterment of all. Grow - Out of your comfort zone to expand your growth personally and professionally while creating new opportunities for all. Serve - Others to make a difference with & in them personally and professionally.
Respect - Have grace and be forgiving. Be prepared and on time. Listen actively and deeply. No meetings after the meeting.
Be Vulnerable / No defensiveness - Understanding what we don't know is as important as understanding what we do know. To truly collaborate, you have to be able to take in, listen, and incorporate ideas other than your own, and do so without throwing up your guard. Teamwork and collaboration are so valuable because there are so many different skill sets, experiences, and ideas in the room. We don't have time to waste on figuring out how to consider each other's insecurities. Being right is great, but being wrong is also great if we learn from it. Embrace the intentionality of failing forward.
Deliver the mail to the right address. Say what needs to be said to whom it needs to be said to. And listen to what’s being shared because it’s usually a bit uncomfortable for the person sharing. Remember, it’s not about your momma and we are obligated to help one another.