This position requires a four-year degree in Marketing or a related field with at least five (5) years of successful marketing communications, advertising, or public relations experience. At least two (2) years’ experience working with student marketing is required.
The International Foundation will always consider candidates with an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Strong copywriting experience is required with demonstrated proficiency in all types of marketing communications. This individual must understand integrated data base programs such as CRM and an email marketing software.
- Knowledge of other analytical tools is a plus.
- The successful candidate will possess a demonstrated understanding of: direct mail marketing, email marketing, online marketing and digital/interactive media.
- Strongly prefer candidates with experience working with academic programs who possess a basic understanding of employee benefits programs.
- A Certified Employee Benefit Specialist® (CEBS®) designation is desirable; however, the right candidate will have the opportunity to complete their certification post-hire.
- It is essential that the individual be a team player and able to multi-task while working in a diverse business environment.
- The successful individual will be self-motivated, an excellent communicator (both oral and written), with good organizational skills, creative and possess team leadership skills.
- Strong computer literacy with a strong background in Word, Excel and database marketing is required.
- The individual must be able to effectively work in a hybrid environment (60/40, onsite/remote) and travel both domestically and internationally (approximately 10%).
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.