This position requires a four-year degree in Marketing or a related field with at least three (3) years of successful marketing communications, advertising, or public relations experience; five (5) or more is preferred.
The International Foundation will always consider candidates with an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Strong copywriting experience is required with demonstrated proficiency in all types of marketing communications.
- This individual must understand integrated data base programs such as CRM and an email marketing software. Knowledge of other analytical tools is a plus.
- The successful candidate will possess a demonstrated understanding of: direct mail marketing, email marketing, online marketing and digital/interactive media.
- Strongly prefer candidates with experience working with academic programs who possess a basic understanding of employee benefits programs.
- A Certified Employee Benefit Specialist® (CEBS®) designation is desirable; however, the right candidate will have the opportunity to complete their certification post-hire.
- It is essential that the individual be a team player and able to multi-task while working in a diverse business environment.
- The successful individual will be self-motivated, an excellent communicator (both oral and written), with good organizational skills, creative and possess team leadership skills.
- Strong computer literacy with a strong background in Word, Excel and database marketing is required.
Work Environment & Travel:
The individual in this Marketing Strategist role must be able to effectively work in a hybrid environment (60/40, onsite/remote) and travel both domestically and internationally (approximately 10%). Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.