Founded in 1900, the Wisconsin School of Business established one of the first five business programs in the nation. That entrepreneurial spirit remains strong. Located within one of the world's leading public research universities, the Wisconsin School of Business is a vibrant community that honors our university's commitment to research and public service. We believe public research universities hold great untapped potential to address the world's most complex challenges. At the Wisconsin School of Business, we are uniquely positioned to redefine the partnership between universities and the business community. Together, we foster a passionate and diverse community of scholars, leaders and learners to address the business challenges, inspire leadership, and improve lives.
Join a talented, and dedicated in-house agency team that includes marketing strategists, designers, copywriters, and communications strategists who work together seamlessly to tell the Wisconsin School of Business’ story. The ideal candidate is a savvy marketer with great relationship-building skills, and experienced with running multi-faceted communications campaigns and creative development projects.
Degree and area of specialization:
- BA/BS required; preferably in marketing, journalism, communications or related discipline
Minimum number of years and type of relevant work experience:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in an advertising or marketing agency or similar setting that involved working with diverse clients to conceptualize, plan, produce, and implement marketing campaigns.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential, as it is a strong commitment to diversity and inclusivity.
Well qualified candidates will have:
- strong marketing acumen with working knowledge of on-trend digital marketing strategies and tactics
- proven ability to work effectively with clients to analyze needs, set goals, measure progress, and achieve positive results
- independent, reliable, self-directed work style and solid personal organization and project management skills
- high level of proficiency with leading office software including Microsoft Office, content management systems, project management systems,
- ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy work environment managing tight deadlines with a commitment to topnotch quality, measurable results
Additionally, the following skills and experiences may be considered:
- hands-on experience with CRM/LRM systems in a marketing environment
- experience in a higher-education setting
- direct experience with advertising buying and ad optimization
- experience with web analytics platforms like Google Analytics