Provide leadership and knowledge of best practices and processes for marketing automation and actively drive, coordinate, and participate in improvements across all marketing technology.
Run the marketing tech stack by leading the operation of marketing technology products as an administrator. Train and support marketing staff on using marketing tech. Perform research and recommend new marketing technology products, as well as integrate marketing technology products with each other.
Manage daily use of Marketing Automation (Pardot), CRM (Salesforce), Google Analytics, CMS (Kentico) and PIM (InRiver) systems to ensure consistent tracking and routing workflows
Develop standards, systems and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing. Establish work flow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content. Ensure consistent global experience and implement appropriate localization & translation strategies.
Manage a team that may include writers, editors, graphic designers, digital designers, developers, analysts, and other agency personnel. Regularly collaborate with Campaign Managers, Field Marketing, and subject matter experts across multiple functions and business groups.
Provide leadership and support of Customer experience with Rexnord digital assets including web and eCommerce.
Stay current with data privacy laws and regulations globally. Ensure Rexnord PMC remains compliant.
Success in this position will produce the following:
- Website and social media traffic growth
- Lead generation growth and conversion improvement
- Sales and buying cycle reduction
- An increase in defined customer engagement metrics (measured by users taking the desired action; i.e. conversions, subscription, purchase, etc.).
- Continual improvement of customer nurturing and retention through compelling content
- An increase of new prospects into the enterprise through the consistent development and deployment of content to each persona group.
- Customer Focus – Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Business Insight – Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals.
- Manages Complexity – Making sense of complex, high quantity and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Communicates Effectively – Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Instills Trust – Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Builds Effective Teams – Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Ensures Accountability – Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Manages Ambiguity – Operating effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear.
- Persuades – Using compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others.
- Strategic Mindset – Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.