1. Educational requirements include a minimum of an associate’s degree in a communications field, preferably a bachelor’s degree.
2. Preferably 1-2 years of industry experience; would consider some internship or volunteer experience in the profession or as a journalist.
3. Strong attention to detail.
4. Be organized and accurate.
5. Ability to follow a prescribed process.
6. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Power Point, Excel, and Publisher) and Adobe Acrobat.
7. Working knowledge of various social media platforms. Knowledge of social media advertising a plus.
8. Graphic design experience and experience with Canva, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
9. Experience with video editing programs (imovie, idvd, Premier Pro). Both Mac and PC experience a plus.
10. Must be a self-starter and a team player.
11. Must possess demonstrated abilities to write, organize, set priorities and meet strict deadlines.
12. Must have the ability to successfully work with a variety of different clients and personalities in the scope of the workday.
13. Must be willing and interested in learning about the public relations business.
14. Must have a professional understanding of, and abide by, client and company confidentiality.
15. Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by first day of work; the company will consider accommodations for disability and religious-based reasons.
16. Must be bondable, possess a valid driver’s license and have reliable transportation and automobile insurance.
17. Must present a professional appearance and demeanor as an associate of L&F.