Solve, an independent Minneapolis-based branding and advertising agency, was founded in late 2011, has been recognized twice by Ad Age as a “Small Agency Of The Year” and has also been named one of North America’s Top 15 most effective independent agencies by PSFK. The company’s silo-less, client-first model gives marketers a refreshing alternative to traditional agency structures and priorities. At Solve, we stress collaboration, innovation, and champion smart, fresh thinking in all we do for our clients. For more information visit www.solve-ideas.com.
SOME OF THE THINGS YOU'LL DO:
The Media Planner assists the Senior Media Planner, collaborating with the agency team to articulate and solve key challenges across Solve’s client base with detail-oriented thinking, creative strategies, adroit negotiations, flawless implementation, and insightful reporting.
Specific duties include:
- Executing plans across traditional media (television, print, out-of-home), including negotiating with sales reps, buying, budget tracking, and day-to-day maintenance
- Assisting in the planning process by using media tools such as MRI/Simmons and Kantar to determine which media will effectively connect with consumers
- Developing reach and frequency scenarios based on different media mixes
- Helping prepare media plans and contributing to strategic recommendations on how our clients should spend their money
- Building and maintaining media flowcharts and planning grids
- Identifying and evaluating innovative media and planning tools
- Cultivating positive, mutually beneficial relationships with internal stakeholders and outside vendors
- Building client and agency presentations, activity summaries, performance reports, and competitive spend audits
- Staying on top of trends to anticipate where innovations in media are taking place and how Solve’s clients can deploy them to their advantage