Desired qualifications are abachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, or art history; 5 years of professional work experience in media relations, communications, or editorial; and:
- Demonstrated interest in the visual and performing arts; background in arts and culture is preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to anticipate needs and deliver solutions that achieve employee, department, and organizational goals.
- Proven ability to handle confidential and/or sensitive information with discretion.
This is a full-time position with a schedule of Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm and as required for implementation of responsibilities and related museum activities. Ability to operate computers, printers, and telephones and general mobility throughout the building required.