Solve, an independent Minneapolis-based branding and advertising agency, was founded in late 2011, has been recognized twice by Ad Age as a “Small Agency Of The Year” and has also been named one of North America’s Top 15 most effective independent agencies by PSFK. The company’s silo-less, client-first model gives marketers a refreshing alternative to traditional agency structures and priorities. At Solve, we stress collaboration, innovation, and champion smart, fresh thinking in all we do for our clients.
SOME OF THE THINGS YOU'LL DO:
The Media Strategist assists the Senior Connection Strategist, collaborating with the agency team to articulate and solve key challenges across Solve’s client base with detail-oriented thinking, compelling strategy, adroit negotiations, flawless implementation, and insightful reporting.
Specific duties include:
- Staying on top of cultural and media trends to anticipate where the innovations in media are taking place and how Solve’s clients can deploy them to their advantage
- Assisting in the planning process by employing media tools and critical thinking to determine which media will most effectively connect with consumers
- Executing plans across all media, including negotiating with sales reps, buying, budget tracking, and day-to-day maintenance
- Developing and maintaining positive, mutually beneficial relationships with internal stakeholders and outside vendors
- Identifying and vetting potential new technologies or partners that offer new and innovative capabilities for meeting client needs
- Helping prepare media plans and contributing to strategic recommendations on how our clients should spend their money
- Preparing regular activity summaries and performance reports
- Building client and agency presentations, research reports, and data analysis summaries
- Maintaining accuracy in all reporting, analysis, and communications