This position works with many Acumen team members to oversee and administer projects and activities which may include:
Client Specific Job Functions:
Marketing and Communications
- Produce high-quality email and other communications materials including content generation, graphics, and editing of collected copy from members
- Website curation: take ownership of ensuring the website and other online platforms are up to date with accurate content; pull trends and engagement reports, perform back-ups, content inventory, SEO optimization
- Serve as staff liaison to Communications/Marketing Committee(s), guiding initiatives and executing plans
- Manage client e-newsletters and editorial timelines
- Track campaign results to identify trends and suggest changes in approaches to maximize impact
- Create membership retention strategies, including membership surveys and renewal communications/campaigns
- Maintain the membership campaign and annual timeline, and look to identify new opportunities for member engagement, tracking overall membership data
- Membership recruitment communications, planning and opportunity identification
- Serve as staff liaison to Membership Committee(s), guiding initiatives and executing plans
- Monthly dashboard updates
- Database hygiene management; main point of contact for registration and general member communications and inquiries
- Marketing and audience generation including email, website, social media and other communication tools
- Assist Meeting Planner with the abstract process, serving as main point of contact for customer service
Essential Job Functions:
Client membership: Coordinates membership and marketing/communications activities for association clients, including organizing efforts that attract and retain members by drafting marketing plans, managing databases, drafting and sending member communications, including newsletters, emails, and website; Running reports, participating in conference calls, as needed, and maintaining rosters. Assist with other membership functions, as necessary.
Meeting management: Assist with the coordination, planning and execution of client meetings. Duties may include: assisting with electronic and print promotions, program management, online registration set up and management, vendor communications, website management, and other promotions assistance.
Web presence management: Assist with the monitoring of client website for dated information and inaccuracy. Make updates as appropriate, identify and implement ways to improve search engine optimization, website impact and usability. Update web regularly. Run analytical reports, utilize data for ongoing initiatives.
Electronic publication coordination: Assist in the creation and marketing of editorial timelines, content review, and content management for client newsletters and other publications, targeting appropriate audiences.
Database management: Maintain hygienic databases, enter new contacts, monitor processes, run reports and contribute to improvements.
Any other duties or projects as requested.
Some travel, including possible international, required. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.