McDill seeks a Motion Graphics Designer/Video Editor. This is an opportunity to join a growing organization that places high value on innovation and creativity in the digital content we produce. The Designer/Editor conceptualizes, designs and executes the production of video content and other digital features. The Designer/Editor designs and produces high-quality motion graphics to be used in videos, websites, presentations and digital products. S/he edits together original footage, and/or stock photos/video for videos, websites, presentations and digital products. S/he delivers final animations and video optimized in the format chosen for their dissemination (web, social media, large presentation screen).
- Collaborates closely with McDill creative team, account executives and clients on developing video and other digital concepts and projects.
- Ensures that products meet program goals and budgets.
- Assists in designing and creating storyboards.
- Designs and delivers high-quality motion graphics optimized for video/web/social media dissemination.
- Selects, edits, and incorporates content (stills, footage, music, graphics, etc.) as needed.
- Retouches, corrects, and color-grades video and photo content.
- Ensures all produced material is correctly optimized for chosen dissemination (web, social media, large presentation screen).
- Tracks new content trends and technologies to ensure that McDill’s output remains on the cutting edge.