Ardagh Group is a global leader in metal and glass packaging solutions, producing packaging for the world’s leading brands. We trace our roots all the way back to the Irish Glass Bottle Company, founded in 1932. Since then, we have grown rapidly to a team of more than 16,000 people with yearly revenues of approximately $7 billion. Today, we have a presence across Europe and the Americas.
Did you know…
- Ardagh produces many of the beverage cans and bottles you drink your favorite beverages from?
- Metal and glass packaging we produce are permanent materials, meaning they can be infinitely recycled without any loss of quality?
- We produce more than 160 million containers per day across the country?
- Ardagh Metal – Beverage North America produces approximately 15.4 billion cans and 15.3 billion ends each year?
- Approximately 75% of aluminum ever produced is still in use today?
- Aluminum cans, with 73%, have the highest recycled content among all beverage containers?
Ardagh is passionate about sustainability and has a reputation for innovation. We push the boundaries of what’s possible, pioneering new production methods, new design techniques and new ways to recycle and save energy. Our aim is to reduce any negative environmental impact while remaining economically sustainable and socially responsible.
The Multimedia Specialist will report directly to the Vice President of Government Affairs and Corporate Communication. The Multimedia Specialist is a creative professional who is adept at video and digital content creation and programs, produces presentations, websites, social media and other projects using text, video and other multimedia tools. This role will be responsible for creating and incorporating media in both Ardagh’s internal and external communications. A successful candidate must be technically advanced, a quick learner, self-motivated and require little supervision. Adaptability and a willingness to jump in to help outside of your normal role is a requirement.