The National Industry Marketing Manager is a member of an Integrated Marketing and Communications (IMC) natural work team and is responsible for working collaboratively with the team to create the marketing strategy for the assigned industry and sector throughout the US and Canada. This natural work team is aligned and understands the business strategy, and operates as a unified face to the practice, has a collective focus on driving industry brand and issues relevance, building communities and driving growth for the industry, including developing programs to leverage at the market level. The National Industry Marketing Manager collaborates with national industry and sector leaders and national industry LOB leaders to understand business strategies, provide new ideas that align with strategies, and positions industry relevant service offerings tied to middle market issues and client needs; develops national campaigns to be used in local markets to advance development of identified targets and supports overall demand generation and growth strategies.
Driven by a strong understanding of RSM’s business and industry growth objectives, leads development andimplementation of a national industry marketing plan and budget aligned with Integrated Marketing and Communications (IMC), national industry and national line-of-business strategies that results in increased relevance of the RSM brand in the middle market.
In partnership with IMC natural work team:
- Agrees on overall marketing strategy for the assigned industry inclusive of thought leadership and issues and services focus.
- Develops content marketing plan in support of industry strategy—includes all content types (video, webcast, articles, ebooks,), including thought leadership; content forms are optimized to reflect the proposed delivery and distribution channel. Content plan reflects identified middle market issues.
- Works collaboratively with national economics team and Industry Eminents to understand and apply thought leadership to assigned industry that demonstrates RSM’s understanding of middle market issues and positions the firm as the leading advocate for middle market issues.
- Develops and delivers lead generation programs for demand generation and sales team and establishs effective follow through of leads to drive growth.
- Identifies key metrics (KPIs) and reports results, as well as methods to increase performance.
- Co-develops Industry pursuit materials to be used within across the firm.
- Packages programs for local office use and deployment and ensures communication of national industry programs throughout the IMC organization to relevant audiences.