Little & Company (Little) is a collection of energetic, idea-driven people who come to work everyday to collaborate, solve problems and have fun. We create powerful and award-winning work that redefines the power of design. In a small company, every person makes a huge impact. You need to be creative, open-minded and a good fit with our company culture. But our most important filter for choosing the right people is our values. We live by them, and so should you:
Hungry: Show your hunger in the way you approach a problem. In your willingness to jump into new projects or new ideas. In your drive to do something awesome. In your drive to do work you’re proud of. Be proactive. Show up. Push everything.
Inspiration: Do something that makes your coworker say, “I wish I had thought of that,” or “I’m lucky to work with that person.” Do something that makes people around you more energized about what they’re doing. Surprise us. Be Clever. Be a rockstar.
Courageous: Have a point of view. Be loud. Be the person who walks into the boss’ office to ask a question or offer up a solution. Take risks. Think differently.
Champion and work with the Leadership team to build, support and execute Little’s new business development and client growth strategy. Promote the company’s reputation for creative excellence, serve as one of the key voices of Little in the marketplace through presence at events (virtual and IRL), social media posts on behalf of Little, and new business initiatives. We need someone that has a project management mind, is detail oriented, and likes a fast-paced environment.
New Business Strategy + Implementation
- Assist in developing the agency new business strategy and planning efforts
- Assist in developing strategy in the form of a creative brief, for any new business efforts.
- Contribute to defining opportunities that align with the agency’s business objectives.
- Manage the development and implementation of all new business efforts that are approved as part of the new business strategy.
- Manage new business sales forecast. Manage budgets by project and keep Operations + President/CCO apprised of any issues.
- Manage and update KPI tracker: calls, emails, meetings, capabilities presentations, proposal, etc.
Business Development – Outreach
- Build relationships with prospects and agency search consultants, as appropriate.
- Provide support to the President/CCO, face of the agency.
- Responsible for hitting outreach KPIs and reporting weekly dashboard to leadership team.
- Network – Identify decision-makers and cultivate relationships with potential clients via community involvement and direct marketing efforts.
Business Development – Pitches
Responsible for the management of new business pitches.
- Collaborate with President/CCO, Operations, Client Services, Project Management to write RFP’s, capabilities presentations, strategy decks, and final pitch documents.
- Work with creative and project management team throughout development and manage overall pitch process.
Assist President/CCO and appropriate team members with any capabilities presentations by providing client insights (using research), and any other information to help the team with preparation.
- Organize meetings/coffees for President/CCO: schedule meetings, send reminders, organize reservations or catering when necessary
- General support duties: calendar management, travel arrangements, trip itineraries, minor bookkeeping duties, write/edit correspondence on executive’s behalf