This position works directly with the Director of Business Development and President to identify and close business through a relationship-based model. The individual is responsible for creating and executing a new business strategy, setting/meeting goals, researching appropriate opportunities, building and maintaining a prospect database and tracking efforts.
Responsibilities also include writing and presenting compelling proposals and campaign plans for prospects/clients. Agency teams then carry out the plans, using input from the New Business Development Professional.
- Creates and executes a strategic new business plan including assisting with the development of agency marketing campaigns/materials.
- Builds and manages detailed data base of prospects.
- Writes proposals and marketing plans for prospects/clients’ marketing initiatives and coordinates quotations/estimates.
- Effectively presents agency proposals/work to clients and supports other team members in same.
- Is fully aware of agency credentials and specialties and effectively presents them to prospects/clients.
- Meets with creative, account and all other relevant personnel to coordinate prospecting efforts and obtain business that’s a strong fit for the agency.
- Coordinates project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel and provides internal clients with timeline and budget updates.
- Tracks, measures and reports on results of efforts.
- Responsible for meeting ongoing revenue goals.
- Proactively manages daily schedule to meet or exceed goals.
- Actively seeks additional /new business from client contacts.
- Performs other agency related tasks as assigned.