A Bit About Us:
Trust is the center of our business. It governs everything we do and makes up the heart of our brand promise, "Today and every day, our neighbors trust us to help repower their lives". Our story began in 1988 with a single location in Green Bay, WI. Today, Batteries Plus Bulbs has over 700 retail store locations across the country. We are the nation's largest growing battery and light bulb franchise. Our stores provide an impressive selection of batteries, light bulbs, fixtures, keys & key fobs, and we offer convenient services like phone and tablet repair. Batteries Plus Bulbs associates are trustworthy, helpful, reliable, resourceful, and passionate. We are powered by a culture of trust, something we have to earn everyday by living up to our values.
Do you have at least two years of packaging production artist experience? Are you looking for your next professional "gig"? The Packaging Production Artist, will work with our in-house marketing team and assist with packaging production work such as labels, cards, boxes, and instructions for products we sell such as batteries, chargers, and light bulbs. This Packaging Production Artist position is a temporary, project-based, limited-term position, ideally lasting for several months, working 40 hours per week. The position is located on-site at the Batteries Plus Bulbs corporate office and national headquarters in Hartland, WI. Batteries Plus Bulbs has been acknowledged as an "essential business" and we have remained open to provide our customers with essential products during the current pandemic.
This is an exciting project opportunity for a Packaging Production Artist with at least two years of packaging production experience. The ideal candidate will have excellent production skills and experience with die-lines, pre-press, and file preparation. Does this sound like your next professional "gig"? If yes, apply today for consideration.
- This is a temporary, project-based position, LTE - Limited Term Employment, ideally lasting several months
- Monday-Friday, 1st shift, 40 hours per week
- Located on-site at the Batteries Plus Bulbs corporate office in Hartland, WI
- Work closely with the Managing Art Director to ensure consistent brand messaging and aesthetics on all packaging materials
- Adhere to mandatory content and legal specifications for layouts
- Build and export production-ready files
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other members of our in-house marketing team
- Digital file management
- Meet project deadlines while producing high-quality work