Granular is located in the heart of Milwaukee, in the Historic Third Ward. We were voted a Top 10 Place to work in Wisconsin for young professionals, as well as voted Top 10 Coolest Office in Milwaukee. We have been fully remote since March 2020 and will continue to do so until it’s safe to return.
We are the leaders in Paid Search Marketing with extensive experience driving results for Fortune 50 and SMB companies. Over $50,000,000 of PPC experience! Granular was created to shake up the traditional agency and large digital agency model, where they are often “Jack of all trades, master of none”. We were founded and are run by digital marketing experts. We specialize in Paid Digital Marketing (AdWords, Paid Social, Bing, etc) and we stay focused on digital by not offering ancillary services that get in the way of our core focus.
We are young and agile, profitable and professional, with the goal of being the go-to search agency in the Midwest, as an employer and as a service. We only hire senior talent and we work with clients that make sense for us, not for the accountant.
This role at Granular will be responsible for managing and creating best in class paid search accounts, as well as being a thought leader for our clients and growing their business via SEM. We have been fully remote since March 2020 and will continue to do so until it’s safe to return. This is a remote position.
Everyone that has come from another agency raves about how different we are. We respect what you do. You will have autonomy like never before. And you'll work for an organization that was founded and is run by a search marketer. It's a rare opportunity.
Our ideal candidate will have a passion and expertise in PPC, and will be a data-driven marketer; in-house or agency experience is great. This candidate will manage the day-to-day operations of multiple paid search accounts, frequently communicating with our clients, vendors, and account reps at Google, Bing and Facebook. Passion and expertise for PPC is a must for anyone to be considered at Granular.
About the Role:
As a Paid Media Analyst - you will own the end-to-end strategy for clients through the execution of several key digital acquisition channels. You will work with a best-in-class team to drive marketing strategy, budget, execution, analysis, optimization, and growth on Paid Search & Shopping, Paid Social and Display Channels. You will be responsible for driving the day-to-day growth for Granular clients through these channels.
The Paid Media Analyst will have a passion and expertise in PPC, and will be a data-driven marketer. You will manage the day-to-day operations of multiple paid search accounts, frequently communicating with our clients, vendors, and account reps at Google, Bing and Facebook. You will report to the Director of Paid Media and be part of a smart and collaborative team with and plenty of room for growth.
What You'll Do:
- Manage day-to-day optimizations of paid search, shopping, and paid social accounts
- Lead the overall SEM strategy for your clients and execute on that plan
- Test new beta programs from Google and Bing
- Bring new ideas to the table before a client asks for them
- Monthly reporting via in-person or video-call meetings with clients
- Weekly or bi-weekly check-ins via phone or email to clients
- Create digital marketing roadmaps for clients
- Help the Granular sales team by producing audits and other pre-work
- Execute perfect budget management on a monthly basis
- Provide actionable insights to clients on a regular basis
- Co-manage accounts for team members when needed
- Participate in ongoing training and coaching
- Be part of an expert team and hone your PPC craft
- Get support from a company fully dedicated to PPC