A NorthRock Presentation Designer works in direct collaboration with various department leaders to create PowerPoint presentations, collateral, and various technical design needs, as assigned. The preferred candidate is proactive, driven, organized, strategic, and optimistic, with a designer’s eye and the skills to match. This role is uniquely positioned to impact our exceptional clients, prospective clients, and internal colleagues. This person willplay a key role on the Marketing and Brand team.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND MINDSET:
- Work samples or a portfolio will aid our consideration.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a relevant discipline preferably Design, Marketing, Communications, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Apple iOS
- Adobe Creative Suite expertise
- Emotional maturity, professional mentality, and the utmost discretion
- United States work authorization
- Criminal Background check is required