Colony Brands, Inc. is one of North America's largest, multi-channel, direct-marketing companies. The company maintains an extensive portfolio of affiliates, brands, and products ranging from cheese and petit fours to apparel and kitchen appliances, while maintaining its roots as a private, customer-centric business based in Monroe, WI. We're financially sound, yet our success is not just defined by our profits; it's about living our Core Values, giving our employees the opportunity for growth and providing a better place to live and work! To that end, Colony Brands generously supports the communities we work in and offer many benefits and programs that support the well-being of our employees.
We need a Production Artist with who is proficient in Adobe InDesign and enjoys working as a team. Ideally you will possess an Associate’s Degree in Graphic Design or Commercial Art, or 2+ years of work experience with InDesign. In addition, we are looking for:
- Moderate knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- The ability to produce consistent quantities and qualities of output, working through roadblocks and distractions in a fast-paced work environment.
- Above average communication skills in both oral and written form with legible handwriting.
- Ability to give clear and concise instructions
- Strong organizational skills
This hybrid position is based at our headquarters in Monroe, WI, and you'll work onsite Tuesday – Thursday and may work remotely most Mondays and Fridays.