Potawatomi Hotel & Casino (PH&C), owned by the Forest County Potawatomi tribe, is one of the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art entertainment properties in the Midwest, including slot machines, table games, poker tables, bingo, off-track-betting, a theater, event center, award-winning restaurants, full-service catering, and a luxury hotel, with a variety of business meeting and special occasion venues. In addition to being the premier entertainment destination in the Midwest, PH&C sets the bar high for responsible citizenship through its dedication to charitable giving, responsible gambling, and sustainability.
PH&C operates on growth-oriented Mission, Vision, and Values statements that emphasize providing opportunities, being the premier entertainment destination in the Midwest, and most importantly, acting with integrity in everything that we do.
In this fast-paced, high energy environment where great guest service is essential, how do we keep guests informed about all the exciting things happening at Potawatomi Hotel and Casino? As a Production Artist on our Marketing team, you will work with a Senior Designer to complete assigned creative projects that strengthen our brand. While carrying out the job duties listed below, you will contribute to our continued success by demonstrating unsurpassed guest service, a high level of integrity and ethical standards, and personal and professional dedication to our mission, vision, and values.
- An Associate’s degree in related field plus 2 years of related, progressively responsible experience are required. If no degree, 3 years of progressively responsible, related experience is required.
- Online portfolio, either via PDF or link, that demonstrates effective application of layout and design work across a wide range of projects required.
- Office skills must include the ability to use standard office equipment and proven knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Adobe Creative Suite, including solid proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign is required. Photo retouching experience required. Photo manipulation and retouching experience is required. Some After Effects and/or 3D (Cinmena 4D) background is preferred. Adobe Lightroom experience a plus.
- The ability to maintain discretion in handling confidential information.
- The ability to interact with guests and team members professionally.
- The ability to work irregular hours and extended shifts including late nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is required to talk, hear, stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and move freely throughout the office and property for duration of scheduled shift. The team member is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The team member must be able to operate a personal computer. The team member is required to lift, carry, push, pull, or move objects up to 10 pounds on a regular basis and up to 25 pounds occasionally, with assistance. Team member must wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while performing job duties. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level is usually moderate to loud. When on the casino floor the noise level increases. The facility is not smoke free.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all qualifications, responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, Life Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match, Short-term Disability coverage, Paid Time Off and Flexible Spending Accounts.
In addition, we offer team members a free, on-site health clinic, free or discounted tickets to festivals and local sporting events, an on-site fitness center, the ability to participate in our Wellness Program, free parking, volunteer opportunities and much more.