Are you ready for a career you can BELIEVE in?
- Do you have a strong belief in the 2nd Amendment?
- Do you support the natural-born right to armed self-defense?
- Do you believe in the mission of the U.S. Concealed Carry Association (USCCA)?
The USCCA helps responsible Americans avoid danger, save lives, and keep their families safe.
Delta Defense, LLC is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Service for the USCCA.
Why YOU should Work at Delta Defense!
- We are a fun, fast-paced, and rewarding place to work and grow!
- Milwaukee Business Journal “Best Place to Work” award 6 years in a row!
- Named on Inc. 5000 “Fastest Growing Private Companies” list 11 years in a row!
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel “Top Workplace” award 7 years in a row!
- Top Workplaces USA award in 2022!
If leading a member loyalty program out of its infancy stages appeals to you, then this is the opportunity of your dreams. Take a foundational framework and expand our reach. Channel your passion for strengthening customer relationships and help save lives while you do so!
The Program Manager, Member Loyalty is responsible for planning and executing initiatives designed to inspire member referrals and transform members into advocates for the USCCA. Develop and lead the overall strategy to boost membership growth through referrals and improve brand committment. Utilize market research and audience segmentation, and measure the results of ongoing programs. Draw actionable insights from data analytics, and implement best practices in future programs, promotions, and campaigns to drive growth.