Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
Coordinates execution of marketing plans for the CNS Annual Meeting, Courses, and all Section meetings, including:
- Writes engaging copy on, aligning key messages to target audiences, for campaigns and collateral that may include direct mail, digital communications, advertisements, posters, web pages, brochures, flyers, and meeting signage.
- Printing of promotional materials with other departments as applicable, overseeing print and production schedules with outside design, print, and mail/fulfillment vendors. Strong familiarity with executing on major print projects required.
- Coordinates distribution of e-blasts Project management for the Annual Meeting microsite development.
- Develops layouts and push notifications for meeting mobile apps.
- Organizes marketing call campaigns.
- Creates marketing sides/presentations for use in promoting CNS events and offerings during live events.
- Maintains up-to-date email distribution lists for each email campaign, monitors subscribe/unsubscribe/spam report trends and makes adjustments to our email marketing campaigns to improve or reverse trends when appropriate. Strong familiarity with data management/best practices required.
Coordinates the production of publications for the Annual Meeting and Section Meetings, including all preliminary programs and program books, working with other departments to meet project deadlines.
Assists Marketing Director with coordination and execution of meeting branding, including digital and print signage for all CNS courses/events.
Produces program metrics/ROI upon request, and assists with tracking of marketing recruitment campaign results for future strategic initiatives.
Works with the membership department to develop and execute membership recruitment and retention campaigns, etc.
Coordinates the production of member communications, including Congress Weekly e-newsletter and other member communications, working with other departments to meet project deadlines.
Provides relevant and timely CNS articles and content to the Washington DC publicity office.
Drafts and distributes press/news releases for all CNS activities.
Edits and proofreads all department and organization materials to ensure consistency with CNS style guide and messaging strategy.