Core Creative is a full-service, integrated branding agency with a passion for helping people live healthier, more purposeful lives. Ranked as a top 10 agency in the City of Milwaukee, we provide a supportive and fast-paced atmosphere with an amazing, family-like culture. We not only value our clients, but we also place our employees just as high on the priority list. We’ve been recognized as one of Milwaukee’s best places to work by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, as well as the Business Journal of Greater Milwaukee.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, so whatever your background, culture, or identity, you are encouraged to apply.
Core Creative is seeking a Project Coordinator for their Design Services* division.The Project Coordinator works closely with the Senior Project Leader or Project Leader to assist with day-to-day operations. They are involved in every aspect of the workflow including managing projects and resources, updating project status in the teams project management tool, and tracking and maintaining the projects budget and schedule.
The Project Coordinator position requires superior project management skills. This person must be a conscientious team player and a great organizer. They also demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills.
*Core’s Design Services division is focused on managing a single, large client – this division currently has over 40 employees.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong and highly proactive verbal and written communication skills that are business appropriate with both internal teams and external client partners
- Ability to self-manage while managing assigned teams and projects under tight deadlines
- Strength in developing and adhering to processes and standards and coaching others to do so
- Incredible attention to detail and self-motivation
- Knack for being uber organized
- Fast learner with the ability to quickly understand complex technical issues in a digital environment
- Aptitude for dealing with various personalities and working styles within the team
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising, digital or broadcast or related
- 1-3 years of experience in a professional setting where organization plays a major role in day-to-day activities
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Vacation/Personal Time: 11 days per year
- Holidays: 13 days per year
- Sick time (including pets): 6 days per year
- 55% health insurance premium coverage and partial deductible reimbursement
- 100% dental, life, accidental death and dismemberment, and long-term disability insurance
- Access to vision and short-term disability insurance coverage
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- 401(k) employer contributions
- Continuing education fund
- Technology reimbursement
- Home office stipend
- Hybrid remote/in office work environment (more details below)
- Partial paid FMLA leave
Remote Work Option:
This role will fall under Core Creative's hybrid work environment, that allows the employee to choose where they work from. We realize that some days it is simply more efficient for you to work from your home office, while on other days it may be easier to book an office space and work from the Core Creative offices. This policy is grounded in both our trust in our hard-working and dedicated employees, as well as our desire to create work life balance for those employees to the best of our ability. Core will provide all the necessary equipment and a stipend for technology to each employee. We expect our new hire will follow all guidelines that allow us to have this policy in place. employees may be expected in the office for some meetings, trainings, or as designated by management.