Core Creative is a full-service, integrated branding agency with a passion for helping people live healthier, more purposeful lives. Ranked as a top 10 agency in the City of Milwaukee, we provide a supportive and fast-paced atmosphere with an amazing, family-like culture. We not only value our clients, but we also place our employees just as high on the priority list. We’ve been recognized as one of Milwaukee’s best places to work by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, as well as the Business Journal of Greater Milwaukee.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, so whatever your background, culture, or identity, you are encouraged to apply.
Core Creative is seeking a Project Leader for their Design Services* division. The Project Leader is the liaison between the client and the agency design team. An effective problem-solver on a day-to-day basis, the Project Leader must be adept at anticipating problems and recognizing opportunities.
The Project Leader position requires superior project management skills. They must be a conscientious team player and a great organizer. This person also demonstrates excellent verbal and written communications skills. The Project Leader is a creative problem solver, exhibiting initiative and a take-charge attitude.
*Core’s Design Services division is focused on managing a single, large client – this division currently has over 40 employees.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Demonstrated success at leading and managing design projects
- Experience managing operational budgets
- Reasonable knowledge of printing processes and specification; paper specification; ink specification; familiarity with typestyles, type design; stock photography; computer retouching and image manipulation; and good communication skills are required.
- Superior and advanced knowledge of terminology and vendor requirements / capabilities
- Knowledge of production processes, with familiarity in digital illustration and layout software including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
Education and/or Experience:
- 2 or 4-year degree with production management-related major preferred
- 3 - 5 years of experience managing projects in a professional environment
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Vacation/Personal Time: 11 days per year
- Holidays: 13 days per year
- Sick time (including pets): 6 days per year
- 55% health insurance premium coverage and partial deductible reimbursement
- 100% dental, life, accidental death and dismemberment, and long-term disability insurance
- Access to vision and short-term disability insurance coverage
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- 401(k) employer contributions
- Continuing education fund
- Technology reimbursement
- Home office stipend
- Hybrid remote/in office work environment (more details below)
- Partial paid FMLA leave
Remote Work Option:
This role will fall under Core Creative's hybrid work environment, that allows the employee to choose where they work from. We realize that some days it is simply more efficient for you to work from your home office, while on other days it may be easier to book an office space and work from the Core Creative offices. This policy is grounded in both our trust in our hard-working and dedicated employees, as well as our desire to create work life balance for those employees to the best of our ability. Core will provide all the necessary equipment and a stipend for technology to each employee. We expect our new hire will follow all guidelines that allow us to have this policy in place. employees may be expected in the office for some meetings, trainings, or as designated by management.