Areas of Focus and Traits:
This is not a one-size-fits-all position so adaptability and flexibility are key. Being able to keep a lot of plates spinning simultaneously is essential to success in this role, and our ideal candidate knows thathowwork gets done is as important (or more) as getting the work done. You're bringing with you a solid set of skills yet you have the capacity to learn and grow. You love the energy that a fast-paced, creative environment provides.
- Good Human. Above all, you're a good human. You treat yourself and others well and you're ethical, responsible and accountable – like us. You don't need babysitting but you also know when to ask for help. You speak up but you're also a good listener. You're confident but humble.
- Facilitator. Your working team will look to you to facilitate the creation and execution of projects. Sometimes that means setting up calls or meetings and sometimes it means working with Accounting to open a job. You stay at least one step ahead of the game and you use your skills to guide the team through the process.
- Integrated Skillset. You may be a Subject Matter Expert within a specific channel but you also have the ability to flex into other channels. We want to hear what you've got in your toolkit so we can match talent to task.
- Strong Communicator. You're an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing. You say what needs to be said, clearly, concisely and respectfully.
- Creative Problem Solver. You look for solutions and apply your skills creatively to solve them. You're willing to pitch in on any task, big or small. You're resourceful and innovative but you also know how to follow process – and maybe even know how to create a better one.
What We Believe:
We believe that when the best of strategy and creativity come together, brands stand apart.