Lead overall proposal development process from opportunity to “win,” which may include:
- Lead finding activities
- Review RFP/RFQ documents to ensure client requirements are clearly understood.
- Lead kickoff meetings to establish priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval
- Track and communicate the progress with key stakeholders
- Coordinate with contributors and subconsultants
- Provide guidance to proposal team (content strategist and graphic designer)
- Organize all technical written material supplied by support staff including organization of sections, tables, graphs, images, exhibits, and attachments
- Ensure responsiveness to RFP/RFQ, thoroughness, accuracy, quality, using a persuasive and active-voice writing style.
- Lead interview presentation teams through the development of key messages, themes, differentiators, including technical components, and ensure consistency from proposal through presentation.
Regularly assist in updating proposal collateral (project profiles, employee resumes & bios, client testimonials, reference lists)
Assist with CRM, social media, website, newsletter, and other business development efforts
Perform other duties as needed