Gustave A. Larson Company is the Midwest, Plains, and Mountain States leading wholesale distributor of Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration (HVACR) equipment, parts, and supplies.Our business philosophy is to focus on serving the needs of our customers, with a value-added, professional and enthusiastic attitude.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, must be capable of multitasking and have the ability to prioritize. Applicants must be able to handle multiple projects at one time, manage tight deadlines, demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills. Thrives in a fast-paced environment and provides accuracy and timeliness.
- Architectural, engineering or construction background is desirable but not required.
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective Team Player, ability to lead, demonstrates confidentiality, and takes initiative.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree and/or five years of related experience.
- Sales Estimating experience a must.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office applications, specifically EXCEL).
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Enthusiasm, initiative, creativity, leadership, teamwork and confidentiality are important attributes to possess.