1. Bachelor’s Degree in public relations, communications, journalism or related field. \
2. Five years of recent, relevant experience leading strategy for deadline-oriented public relations/marketing, TV news or newspaper editorial.
3. Three years of recent, relevant experience working with digital media (examples: online newsroom, social media, video, podcasts, blogs, basic photography, etc) and
4. Three years of recent, relevant experience with speech writing, OR
5. An equivalent combination of related education, training, and experience. 6. Intermediate skills using digital media (online newsroom, social media, podcasts, blogs, etc) is required.
7. Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint is required.
8. Established relationships with print and broadcast media is required.