You’re looking to add more tools to your professional toolbelt and explore the multi-faceted world of public relations. We’re looking for a great writer and effective communicator with a passion for connecting the right people to the right story.
Punch interns are critical to our team dynamic and our clients’ success; the term “busy work” doesn’t exist as far as we’re concerned. As a PR Intern, you'll support the team on a variety of accounts and projects by providing tactical support to help generate press coverage and increase our clients’ brand awareness. You’ll get exposure to a wide variety of consumer and B2B clients, becoming an expert on a multitude of industries and processes. Regular assignments will include pitching reporters, tracking media activity, conducting industry research projects, and creating compelling written content for a variety of audiences.
Daily activities will include:
- Media Outreach: Write and distribute creative pitches to reporters; assist with drafting and pitching media alerts/press releases
- Media Research: Conduct various media and influencer identification research projects
- Media Tracking: Monitor incoming media placements using CISION, Google News, etc; develop news summaries and recap reports based on findings
- Client Management: Develop interview briefs, award briefs, publicity materials, and media kits to prepare clients for media opportunities
- Event Planning: Assist with production/execution of client events
- Other PR and office activities as assigned