Stream Creative is a Milwaukee-based Digital Marketing Agency who helps businesses plan, execute and measure sales and marketing programs. Our professional, yet down-to-earth team is made up of account strategists, writers, designers, web developers, videographers, PR, paid media, SEO and social media specialists. We are also a HubSpot Platinum Partner with a passion for technology and all things Wisconsin.
But don't take our word for it. Here's what our clients have to say about us:
"Stream Creative is easily the best marketing and design agency I have worked with in my career. They are amazingly kind and approach their work in an extremely professional manner. Their team is incredibly talented and also has depth to handle multiple work streams. We feel extremely fortunate to have found such an amazing partner."
"I could not dream up a more fantastic partner to work with than Stream Creative. We throw so much work their way and somehow they manage to do everything, not only quickly and expertly, but also with a smile on their faces! Their team is made up of experts from every field, from social to SEO to video to writing...the list goes on."
If this sounds like a cultural fit for you, please reach out and introduce yourself. We're always looking for talented and positive people to grow our team.
Do you love researching new topics and fancy yourself a grammar geek? Are you unintimidated by highly technical topics, research and writing? Are you a proven wordsmith with a knack for storytelling? And are you ready to use your talents to help companies grow their PR and content strategies, develop relationships with journalists and establish earned media?
If your answers to these questions are yes, and you’re seeking a dynamic, team-oriented creative agency environment to advance your career, we’re looking for you!
As a PR specialist with Stream Creative, your goals and success will revolve around your ability to:
- Write press releases (often on technical topics or introducing highly technical and industrial products)
- Build relationships with trade publication journalists and representatives from local and national media outlets
- Pitch story ideas
- Put a newsworthy spin on an otherwise un-newsworthy story
- Connect pitch ideas with current events
- Connect with media spokespersons and make professional media interview recommendations
- Ask inquisitive questions
- Conduct source interviews
- Conduct in-depth research, and then take that research a step further
- Identify solid earned media story ideas
- Build editorial calendars
- Show genuine enthusiasm for working with manufacturing teams
- Occasionally meet with clients/media at offsite industrial settings
- Provide consultation when crisis media situations arise
- Navigate media databases and monitoring analytics
Successful candidates will be charged with working collaboratively with the team on client account management, public relations, marketing and promotional strategy, developing content calendars, press release writing and pitching, content writing and editing for blog posts and emails, social content creation and other story idea development.
Additional responsibilities will include helping manage all aspects of public relations services for clients, having an in-depth understanding and ability to navigate the agency’s media database and monitoring platform, and lead PR reporting for clients.
The individual in this role will also research and prepare targeted influencer and media lists, upload blog and social posts using the HubSpot content management system, and develop new story ideas for earned media that will help advance our client’s brands and products to a worldwide audience.
- Competitive salary that will align with your skills and experience
- Fun, flexible work environment where you can see the impact you are making every day
- Remote work flexibility
- Paid holidays, vacation and personal days
- Opportunities to gain additional skills/networking at applicable professional development seminars or other outside training events
The Stream Creative team still enjoys collaborating and meeting face-to-face periodically with one another and our clients; however, we’ve fully embraced the work efficiencies and added time with our families that come with our virtual workplaces.
More than half of Stream Creative employees average ten or more years employed with the company. Collectively, the team believes it would be difficult to find the same family-oriented atmosphere, flexibility, and humorous banter they experience each workday in any other organization. Is this the type of workplace where you would thrive?