Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5-7 years of field marketing experience with a proven track record of executing effective marketing and partner campaigns that drive sales.
- Knowledge of the latest marketing channels, tools, and technologies.
- Experience partnering directly with marketing, sales, and retailers to achieve shared objectives.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and deadline-driven.
- Familiarity with media-buying, planning and research.
- Experience managing multiple projects and tasks.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Travel: Travel may vary in length and duration.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.