What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, communications, business related field is preferred
- Event planning experience preferred
- Ideally based in Madison, WI. Travel is required and estimated at 25-50% of the time**
- Outgoing, positive, buoyant team leader who embodies the EatStreet brand
- Project management and time management skills
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and tasks in a fast-paced setting while maintaining a laser like focus on details
- Comfortable with a fast paced dynamic and are invigorated with new opportunities & finding new ways to promote EatStreet
- Strong communication, organization and interpersonal skills
*Travel and events are TBD based on current COVID-19 restrictions. No EatStreet employee will be asked to travel and/or work any events if they do not feel comfortable.
**The role will be based out of Madison, WI; however, EatStreet’s offices are closed through 2020, so the employee will be working remotely through the end of this year.