We envision a world where the hassles of parking have become extinct, and we are searching for someone who will help us spread this new bold vision. We are Parking Sense, one of the fastest growing parking technology providers in the world. With Global operations across the USA, Europe and Australia, we are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our Milwaukee, Wisconsin based sales team. In this position, you’ll be responsible for generating high-value sales opportunities through outbound calling, email and other relationship building activities, contribute to the sales team, deliver consistent, clear messaging and work proactively to drive overall sales performance.
Sales at Parking Sense
If you’ve ever been in a car, you’ll understand the frustrations of parking. Sure, it’s great when you somehow get a spot right in front, but how often does that happen? That frustration isn’t just bad for drivers, it awful for business owners. Nobody wants customers or employees that walk in the door already angry from a bad parking experience. That’s where we come in. Our revolutionary parking guidance and data management system provides hassle-free parking for drivers while optimizing parking facilities with cutting edge analytical software. Working out of our Milwaukee office, the Sales
Development Specialist will:
- Research and pre-qualify target accounts and contacts.
- Use best in class Sales Enablement tools to build new relationships with potential Parking Sense customers.
- Execute outbound communications sequences that include cold and warm calling, outbound email and other communications tools and strategies.
- Lead intelligent, informative and engaging conversations over the phone and email.
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects until they are qualified and ready to speak with one of our Regional Sales Managers.
- Schedule appointments and demos for Regional Sales Managers when a qualified lead expresses interest in our products.
- Successfully transition qualified leads to our Regional Sales Management team.
- Carefully track and manage all activities in our Sales Enablement and CRM tools.
The Parking Sense Advantage
By now, you know that we are looking for a Sales Development Rep who will help us disrupt and revolutionize the parking industry. As part of our sales team, we are committed to deliver:
- Opportunities for advancement and professional growth.
- A positive, team-focused atmosphere.
- A collaborative, respectful work environment.
- An opportunity to inspire change.
- A flexible work and travel schedule for a healthy work/life balance.