PaR Systems is a world leader in providing full-life-cycle automation solutions for critical material handling and robotic applications that drive customer quality, safety, and productivity. Since 1961, PaR has created fully integrated systems, which are often first-of-a-kind manufacturing solutions, for a broad range of industries including aerospace, hazardous material/nuclear, life science and process automation, marine, defense, heavy material handling, CO2 lasers, non-destructive testing systems and industrial. PaR Systems is headquartered in Shoreview, Minnesota, where its Automation Solutions and Material Handling groups are located. PaR Life Science and Process Automation, which designs and manufactures automation equipment for the medical device and specialized high tech industries, is located in Oakdale, Minnesota.
- Work with Sales Navigator to identify key targets.
- Craft and execute sales campaign.
- Provide input on customer briefs, presentation, and sales literature.
- Attend sales calls (Zoom) with sales directors.
- Assist is SFDC dashboard configurations.
- Learn and apply sales techniques.
- Work directly with the Sales VP and attend leadership meetings.
Opportunities at PaR:
This position offers the opportunity to join a rapidly growing technology company. PaR is a privately held corporation with a demonstrated ability to grow profitably through continuous innovation and new product development. Our hiring and our performance reviews are based on a strong adherence to long standing company values, tied to personal values such as integrity, teamwork, and open communication, and a passion for customers and product excellence. Interest in sophisticated products that improve our customer's businesses is a must. We have maintained an excellent blend of small company speed, efficiency, and dedication to customer satisfaction and employee success, while implementing ever higher standards of excellence.
- Integrity & Honesty: It is who we are and what we do every day that makes us proud to be part of PaR Systems.
- Customer Driven: We can best meet our client's needs by delivering innovative, high quality solutions as partners.
- Growth Oriented: Through continuous innovation, we strive to be the leader in our fields and grow profitably.
- Individual Responsibility: Our corporate success occurs with each individual taking personal responsibility for being the best at his/her job and working together to safely meet client's needs.
- Open Communication: We demonstrate our respect for one another and our customers through consistent, forthright, and open communications.
- Developing Our People: The success of the individual and of PaR Systems is a shared responsibility and occurs as each person grows through continual development.
- Stretch: We will always strive to exceed customer expectations, and our goals for continuous business improvement