Reynolds Consumer Products is a leading provider of household products that simplify daily life so you can enjoy what matters most. Our Reynolds® and Hefty® brand products help make mealtime easier with preparation, cooking, cleanup, and storage solutions. Our namesake Reynolds® products include the iconic Reynolds Wrap® aluminum foil, Reynolds Kitchens® parchment paper, plastic wrap, oven bags, and slow cooker liners. The Hefty® brand is known for strong, dependable waste bags, slider bags, plates, and cups. Our products are available in the U.S. and internationally, including the Alcan® and Diamond® brands, which are leaders in their markets.
The company was formed in 2010 as a new consumer products company with strong legacy brands. While our products have been trusted by generations, we are a young, innovative company where employees can make an impact. We’ve worked together to build a company that is trusted by our customers, vendors, and employees, and especially, by the people who use our products.
As a Senior Brand Manager on the Reynolds Disposable Bakeware brand team, you will work in a collaborative environment to drive consumer demand, engage with target markets, and analyze performance data and consumer insights to drive strong business results for the brand as well as achieve business objectives including volume, profit, and market share by product and distribution channel.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Make your mark by bringing your creativity and fresh thinking to an iconic brand that has been trusted by families, since 1947
- Develop and execute annual marketing plans including market share projections, budgets, advertising (digital, social), consumer promotions and more
- Analyze key business trends and provide input on gaps and opportunities; present updates weekly, monthly, and quarterly
- Evaluate and manage promotional and advertising spending
You will love it here if…
- You are looking for general management experience
- You have a creative side and are interested in food, cooking, and the latest recipe trends
- You enjoy working with a dynamic team (internal teams and external agencies and partners)
- You can successfully juggle multiple tasks at once and are comfortable with change
- You have a passion for analyzing data and using data to drive business performance