Reynolds Consumer Products is a leading provider of household products that simplify daily life so you can enjoy what matters most. Our Reynolds® and Hefty® brand products help make mealtime easier with preparation, cooking, cleanup, and storage solutions. Our namesake Reynolds® products include the iconic Reynolds Wrap® aluminum foil, Reynolds Kitchens® parchment paper, plastic wrap, oven bags, and slow cooker liners. The Hefty® brand is known for strong, dependable waste bags, slider bags, plates, and cups. Our products are available in the U.S. and internationally, including the Alcan® and Diamond® brands, which are leaders in their markets.
The company was formed in 2010 as a new consumer products company with strong legacy brands. While our products have been trusted by generations, we are a young, innovative company where employees can make an impact. We’ve worked together to build a company that is trusted by our customers, vendors, and employees, and especially, by the people who use our products.
Join Reynolds Consumer Products…a world of opportunities! We are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace environment in which individual differences are recognized, respected and appreciated.
We are currently hiring for the position of Senior Brand Manager, eCommerce located in Lake Forest, IL. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role on the dynamic eCommerce team, driving growth within this exciting emerging channel. The eCommerce team acts as an internal start-up, working across our portfolio of iconic Reynolds and Hefty household essentials brands. We are looking an entrepreneurial-minded, marketing leader who is ready to take both the strategic and tactical reins to win in the online marketplace.
As a Senior Brand Manager of eCommerce, you will be responsible for the eCommerce business for all of RCP across eCommerce platforms such as Instacart, Criteo, and Walmart, and for owning the Hefty Food Storage Bags on Amazon. This includes leading annual planning and day-to-day business management, including P&L management, forecasting, data analysis, inventory management, and performance tracking against KPIs. As a key Sr. Brand Manager of eCommerce you will monitor digital trends, evaluate new business building opportunities and recommend “test and learn” plans.You will have the opportunity to:
- Drive business growth by developing and executing high-impact marketing plans, including digital advertising, sponsored search, merchandising, and promotions
- Lead strategy planning and execution for national eCommerce platforms, including Instacart & Criteo
- Partner with Sales on portfolio eComm operations, including trade strategy, logistics, online assortment and promotion analysis
- Build compelling online product content experiences to drive consumer engagement and conversion
You will love it here if…
- You have a passion for analyzing data and using data to drive business performance
- You are a strong and visionary leader who likes to help others succeed
- You are a confident and entrepreneurial self-starter with ability to manage high levels of complexity and ambiguity
- You are team oriented with the ability to work on high collaboration and performance teams