Reynolds Consumer Products is a leading provider of household products that simplify daily life so you can enjoy what matters most. Our Reynolds® and Hefty® brand products help make mealtime easier with preparation, cooking, cleanup, and storage solutions. Our namesake Reynolds® products include the iconic Reynolds Wrap® aluminum foil, Reynolds Kitchens® parchment paper, plastic wrap, oven bags, and slow cooker liners. The Hefty® brand is known for strong, dependable waste bags, slider bags, plates, and cups. Our products are available in the U.S. and internationally, including the Alcan® and Diamond® brands, which are leaders in their markets.
The company was formed in 2010 as a new consumer products company with strong legacy brands. While our products have been trusted by generations, we are a young, innovative company where employees can make an impact. We’ve worked together to build a company that is trusted by our customers, vendors, and employees, and especially, by the people who use our products.
Join Reynolds Consumer Products…a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace environment in which individual differences are recognized, respected and appreciated. At Reynolds Consumer Products we provide amazing job opportunities for growth in an exciting, dynamic, and fast-paced workplace environment. If you are looking to build a strong career and make a positive impact at a company with competitive salaries and benefits, flexibility, and a satellite office in downtown Chicago, then we have an opportunity for you. We are searching for a Senior Brand Manager to join our Reynolds Kitchens® team located at our headquarters in Lake Forest, IL.
As a Senior Brand Manager on the Reynolds Wrap® brand team, you will work in a collaborative environment to drive consumer demand for the foil category, develop and launch innovations, and analyze performance data and consumer insights to drive strong business results for the brand. You will have the opportunity to:
- Make your mark by bringing your creativity and fresh thinking to an iconic brand that has been trusted by families since 1947
- Develop and execute annual marketing plans including market share projections, budgets, advertising (TV, print, digital, social, influencers, partnerships), consumer promotions, public relations, and more
- Analyze key business trends and provide input on gaps and opportunities; present updates weekly, monthly, and quarterly
- Evaluate and optimize advertising and promotional spending
- Achieve business objectives including volume, profit, and market share by distribution channel
- Work cross-functionally to achieve business results with Agency partners, Customer Marketing, E-commerce team, Sales, Finance, Consumer Promotions, Supply Chain, and Category Management
You will love it here if…
- You are looking for general management experience
- You have a creative side and are interested in food, cooking, and the latest recipe trends
- You enjoy working with a dynamic team (internal teams and external agencies and partners)
- You can successfully juggle multiple tasks at once and are comfortable with change
- You have a passion for analyzing data, problem solving and using date to drive business performance