- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Marketing, Journalism, English or equivalent combination of training and relevant experience.
- Minimum Two years of experience in digital production and project management, including experience with primary ownership of content planning, creation, and maintenance across digital channels.
Minimum Competencies: (Skills, knowledge, and abilities.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to compose narratives, write and edit compelling stories, blog and social media posts, presentations, web copy and newsletter content.
- A working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite
Preferred Competencies: (Skills, knowledge, and abilities)
- Experience with SEO and digital marketing reporting via Google Analytics and other tools.
- Ability to work independently as well as proactively seek out information from diverse groups and collaborate to create new and engaging content
- Solid graphic and visual content creation skills
- Social media outreach experience
- Strong project management skills
- Positive, can-do attitude and a strong attention to detail