The Marketing Team develops and executes SWF’s residential marketing strategy to position our brands as market leaders, drive brand awareness, and improve consumer engagement–all while continually improving the consumer’s experience. Marketing at SWF is fast-paced, and this dynamic group provides a vital role, as the work we do is often the first impression consumers have of our brands.
Within the Marketing Team is the Creative Services Team. This team is made up of graphic design, copywriting, and photography professionals, and contributes to both new product launches, as well as day-to-day projects, across the SWF family of brands. Creative team members collaborate to concept and develop exciting work that achieves goals, adheres to brand standards, and always keeps the consumer front of mind.
Who Should Apply
The Senior Copywriter is an integral member of the Creative Services team. This role is within the residential division and works with the copy supervisor, product management, channel marketing, and consumer marketing to craft messaging for launches specific to each channel and brand. There is an emphasis on continuing to define brand differentiation in terms of voice, and there’s a lot of opportunity for the right person to take ownership of this role and develop the direction of his or her assigned brands.
A successful candidate will be equally comfortable with both big concepts, as well as small details, eager to thrive in a fast-paced organization, and a natural leader who will bring a can-do attitude to the office every day.
- Effectively plans personal workload to ensure quality work is being executed on time and within scope
- Coordinates with channel and marketing marketing managers to prioritize and complete assignments in a timely matter
- Proactively reports on project status, as well as issues and implications to other areas
- Attends and participates in meetings for creative development, copy input, and presentations
- Drives brand differentiation through distinct copywriting style
- Concepts and writes marketing materials for assigned brands, including, but not limited to brochures, sell sheets, emails, web copy, newsletters, convention materials, sample books, in-store signage, social media posts, blog articles, and collection/color names
- Completes assignments in a meticulous, efficient manner, while supporting company goals and objectives
- Organizes and maintains all copy files, process documents, and naming records
- Maintains awareness of copy and home décor trends, as well as competitors’ offerings
- Performs other duties as required
- Development Integrates quality, at-the-source thinking across all daily, individual, team and project work
- Utilizes quality/process tools and methodology in daily individual work
- Defines, documents, and strives to improve individual processes within their sphere of control
- Checks satisfaction of internal customers through use of quality tools and customer/supplier metrics